Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pokémon Game Editor!

Why should people tell me how I should release this tool and how I should do this and do that when I have no obligation to do any of this. I've spent money on hosting and many hours working on this program for people to enjoy and use to make ROM hacks. I will not tolerate this disrespect anymore.

You may download the program if it stays active but frankly I could care less. I am going to delete it in a few days so download it and save it while you still can.

Download:
Version 1.0.0.0

Spoiler:
By now every ROM hacker of the Pokemon games should have heard of this tool. This is Pokemon Game Editor. My main goal is to kinda make an all in one editor for hacking the GBA Pokemon games. It uses programs other people have made (With permission and/or credit) and internal programs (Made by me/0xRH) to bring you almost everything you need to make a Pokemon ROM hack
 
Features:

Downloads and installs the tools for you.
The tool can check for and install updates.
At the tool's core is a giant .ini file that can be edited and re-downloaded using the tool if you mess up.
Tools are internal. This is how I will create tools from now on; I'll just add them to the program.
The internal tools support ROMs that that the Pokemon, items, attacks and other things expanded.
NEW - You can add programs that don't come with the program.
Many other things

To do (Suggest things I should add to this list!):

Battle Tower Editor
Tool list:

VBA-link
XSE
A-trainer
Map Editor (Internal. It is not done and may never be done. This is not a priority because Advance Map exists.)
Pokedex Order Editor (Internal.)
GBA Item Editor(Oh yes this is back! It is installed with the tool.)
Pokedex Data Editor (New and improved!)
Pokemon Editor (Internal. This is not done yet.)
Move Tutor Editor (A tool I made but never released until now.)
Foot Print Editor
FSF
A-ptch
Shinyzer
Hacked unLZ
Overworld Editor RE
APE
A-starter
SMCA
RHEA
Pokecry
Advance Map 1.92
Advance Map 1.95
RSE Starter Editor (Has something special.)
Attack Editor (Has some new features related to recent ASM hacks.)
Ability Editor (You can edit the text related to abilities.)
Battle Script Editor (Very basic, far from being done.)
 
Credits:
The following are people who have in someway contributed to this program. They may have just made a program that has been included or have helped out in someway. If I forgot to add you to the list and you feel you should be on it please email me. They are listed in no particular order.

HackMew
thethethethe
denopqrihg
ZodiacDaGreat
mewthree9000
Darthatron
LU-HO
loadingNOW
linkandzelda
userpr
Jambo51
JPAN

Download:
Version 1.0.0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment